NVC Business Council Awards Students
The students were given checks for their hard work in the organization. The monetary awards were sponsored by Ted Terrazas, president of the NVC Business Council and faculty members Sally First and Robert McWhorter. In turn, the students thanked Terrazas with a plaque for his support of the organization.
The BSO will also be thanking Wells Fargo for their help on a fundraising project.
Sally also noted that Wells Fargo and NVC’s Business Student Organization came together on April 24 for BSO’s Fiesta Fajita Fund raiser. Wells Fargo donated 70 pounds of meat for the cause and $500 was raised.
"We hope this is the first of many collaborations with our neighbor, Wells Fargo,” added Sally, who also praised Robert McWhorter for initiating the relationship.
- Outdoor Movie: Star Wars May 4
- Rock the Vote at NVC
- Free Counseling Services for Students
- What's Happening at Palmetto Theater?
- Apply for the $500 Staff Scholarship
- Gun Law Changes
- Active Shooter Training Dates
- NVC Earns “Best Colleges in Texas” Ranking
- Important Dates
- New EOM Selection Process
- New NVC Employee Facebook Page